Friday, October 16, 2009

blessing and exchange of rings~ Scrapbook Layout ~ Wedding


Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying your Friday. It is 61 degrees here and absolutely "gorgeous". I wish we could have this kind of weather all year long... It's perfect weather to do a little scrapping and so I decided to make the other page of my DD Amanda's "exchange of rings" layout that I did earlier this week. I thought that this would be the second page, but actually it is the first page. I've also uploaded both pages together so that you see what it looks like.
The journaling is out of their Program and reads:
"A circle is the symbol of wholeness, perfection and unity.
Like circles, their rings have no beginning and no end.
They are tokens of the growing relationship that Amanda and Jason have come here to celebrate and confirm."
I can't believe how close I got the colors from using my brayer and sponging on both of these layouts. I used pretty much the identical paper, inks, flowers, (except the big pink Prima and the butterfly I used on the layout I did earlier.) The paper the journaling is on is Anna Griffin. I also used another smaller doily under the second photo on this layout. I used my Sillouette SD to cut out the silver rings and used glitter paper for the diamond. We all need a sparkly diamond in our ring... Other than that it's pretty much the same.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please check back again to see what I'm up to..
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs...:o)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...