Friday, October 2, 2009

Scrapbook Layout ~ Swirlydoos paper ~ Uh Oh ~ Colten


Hi everyone, it's a beautiful day here in central Texas.. Here is a another layout I finished of my little GS Colten. The paper I used is from the October Swirlydoos Kit. I love the colors in this one!!! Check out their kits here.
This was taken in August when Colten was 9 months old and pulling up to everything. Well, that included the stair banister and he would just stand at the bottom and look up, but wasn't for sure what to do from there. Well, since then, we've had a pretty good bump on the head from the railing. I can keep him off the stairs, but I can't keep him away from the railing on the outside. Although one good thing is that big sister Savannah is a pretty good tattler when he's around them...lol.. Hope you like it.. And here's what I used.
s e i Moravia
s e i Moravia stonewash - front and back sides
Making Memories ~ lacy brads -antique copper
Paper Crimper
Magnolia Cookie Cutter Dies
Sizzlits ~ Strips
SU Circle Punch
BoBunny Chunky Charms ~ Swirls & Brackets Chipboard Stickers
Pop Dots
Big Shot
Thanks so much for visiting and come back anytime...
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Darien said...

Gorgeous lo!!! He is adorable!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a precious little guy, Fern...absolutely adorable and I love how you showcased his super cute pictures!!!! Great page layout and beautiful paper!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...