Sunday, October 4, 2009

Creative Cuts & More Trick or Treat Bags ~ Savannah's Class

Hi everyone, I just thought I was going to scrap today. My son, daughter in law and the little grand babies came over so we decided to make Halloween Treat Bags for Savannah's class at daycare. These are just the cutest little bags and I ordered them from Creative Cuts & More. They have so many cute die cuts, check 'em out.. Anyway, we had an assembly line going. I stamped "Trick or Treat" on the front, Savannah added the stickers, and my DDIL Angela, folded them, and then I taped them together with double sided tape. Afterward, as you can see Savannah added the candy. We made 15 total and I even have 10 left for my daughter Amanda to make and hand out at the daycare in their gym. We all had a lot of fun... Thanks for stopping by, and come back again...
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...