Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scrapbook layout ~ Camo ~ Can You See Me Now?


Happy Thursday everyone... Friday for ME!!! I so need a few days off to get my SWAP cards finished and to just scrap.. My DH has been out of town and I don't handle that too well.. I have too many chores to do when he's away and not much time for me!! Anyway, I don't know about you, but boy layouts are soooo hard for me, and poor little grand son Colten just doesn't have many pages in his book. So I decided I would use this picture I took 2 weeks ago, he's 10 months old here and has to most beautiful blue eyes.. I hope you like it.. Here's what I used.
SU Basic Black CS
SU Soft Suede CS and Ink
Reminisce ~ The Great Outdoors ~ Hunter's Camo DP
QuicKutz ~ Flourish
Sizzix ~ Sizzlits Lovely Flourishes Set
Big Shot
Thickers ~ Tinsel
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back and visit anytime...
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...