Saturday, October 24, 2009

Scrapbook Layout, 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks, Not A Morning Person


Hi everyone, long time no post!! I have been babysitting my little grand babies from last Monday night untill last night (Friday night). And I'm just a little embarrassed to say, I'm exhausted and just a little sleep deprived. I could babysit Savannah all the time with no problem, but little Colten, well, that's another story. He's 11 months old and just a go getter. Into everything, and climbs on everything he can. He has so many bumps and bruises on his little head, I feel so sorry for him. And he still doesn't sleep all night. So a couple of days I was up at 3:00 AM for the whole day, and let me tell you, this morning I slept in until 9:45 am, and I was still moving pretty slow. But now I have my house back to order and the laundry done, so I decided to scrap these cute pictures of Savannah I took three of the mornings trying to get her up out of bed. She is defiantly not a morning person. Actually to put it bluntly, a "REAL GROUCH". This is also for the sketch challenge over at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks, if you have time and want to, go check 'em out here. I also used papers from the new November Swirlydoos Kit. I really love their kits, you can check them out here. Hope you like my layout, and here's what I used:
SU Mellow Moss CS and Ink
SU Blush Blossom CS and Ink
Su Pretty In Pink Ink
Kaiser Craft ~ Duchess Collection
MS Floral Lace Border Punch
Basic Grey ~ Laser Die Cut Paper - I'm using the back side, which is white, and then sponged it with Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom and Pretty In Pink.
McGill Super Giant Punch Circle
Thickers ~ By The Yard
SU Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel
SU Canvas Background Stamp
Zva Self Adhesive Crystals
Imaginisce ~ Ring Around the Rosies 1/5" flowers
Prima Flower
Thanks so much for stopping by. I would love to know what you think if you'd like to leave me a comment, and please come back again.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

don't be embarrassed, I am totally exhausted just looking after my dgd for the day!! She just runs, all the time!! We took her and her little cousin( 11 days older than she is) to the pumpkin maze today, I was wiped by the time I got home!!! Your layout is just awesome by the way!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...