Monday, October 5, 2009

Scrapbook Layout ~ Halloween, 2006 ~ Little Ladybug Savannah


Hello everyone. I have had this laying on my desk for a couple of weeks trying to decide if I liked it or not. Well, I finally taped it down. I really love the Basic Grey bg paper, I know it's a little busy, but it's sooo girly and perfect for sweet little Savannah in her ladybug outfit. Hope you like it. Here's what I used.
SU Basic Black CS
Basic Grey ~ Urban Prairie ~ Weather Vane
SU Riding Hood Red Ink
Hambly ~ Screen Prints ~ Urban Chic Frames
Hambly ~ Screen Prints ~ Vintage Patchwork
Thickers ~ Tinsel Letters and Numbers
The Paper Studio 3-D Stickers ~ Ladybugs
Recollections Dimensional Stickers ~ Ladybug with googly eyes
Basic Grey ~ June Bug Woolies felt stickers
Say It In Crystals
Doodlebug ~ Fancy Frills ~ cardstock boarder stickers
Thanks so much for visiting and please come back again...
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...