Saturday, October 31, 2009

Amanda's Wedding Layout


Hi everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. The weather is gorgeous here in Texas today. And they say tonight it will be perfect weather for the little trick or treaters, so glad to hear that...
Now, about my layout. This is another page for Amanda's Wedding Album and was also inspired from this weeks 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks Challenge. I used the initial big circle and the placement of the photo, but then I let my creativity wonder. I hope you like it.. Here's what I used:
Doodlebug ~ Beetle Black Crushed Velvet CS
(2) Basic Grey Laser Cut Doilies ~ I turned one over and used the back (white) side
Sizzlits Loopy Die
Prima Glitter Spray ~Jewel ~ added Silk Flowers and Leaves
MS Half Pearls
Say It In Crystals
Paper Flower
Silk Flowers
Silk Leaves
Making Memories ~ Mocha Paperie (White Brads)
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek, and please come back any time.
Have a wonderful weekend, and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
HUGS.. :O)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anna C said...

Saw your lo on sb.com and came on over to check it out. It is such a beautiful layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...