Friday, October 30, 2009

Levi and Colten's Birthday Invitation

Hello everyone, this is the design that we finally ended up with for Levi and Colten's Birthday invitations. I had to change it up a little because I couldn't get any more of the "Dirt" dp, but I did find this awesome "Barnwood" paper that I liked and thought I could use instead. So this is what I came up with. I made 12 of these. And I also came up with this cute little poem.
************************
Why is it that all
boys love to get dirty,
no matter at what age,
ONE or THIRTY!!
*************************
Colten will be one and Levi will be thirty. Hey, I thought I did pretty good ...
Anyway I hope you like it..
Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!
HUGS.. :O)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...