Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Door Prize for Austin Area Card SWAP, Gift Card Purse


Hello everyone, here is the door prize I made for Saturday's Card Swap. This is a little gift card purse I made out of velvet cardstock and pieces of jewelry. I thought that a Michael's Gift Card would be perfect. I hope you like it.. Here's what I used.
Floral Paisley ~ Black & White Velvet Paper
Doodlebug ~ Beetle Black Crushed Velvet Cardstock
Sizzix Top Note Die
Big Shot
Jewelry
Velcro
I did a little tutorial on these last month, check it out if you missed it...
Thanks so much for visiting and come back any time.. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Fern these are FABULOUS!!! WOW TFS!

Anonymous said...

I was the lucky person that won your purse at the cardswap, thank you so much, I loved it,
Lisa "Great4u"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...