Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Invitation for Levi & Colten


Hello everyone, hope your weekend is going well. It's another beautiful day here in Texas. Almost too pretty to be indoors, but I really needed to try and design a Birthday Invitation for my son, Levi and Grandson, Colten. Their birthday is less than 3 weeks away. Angela my DDIL ask me it I would make the invitations this year. Of course I jumped at the opportunity, and today is the first day I finally got to play around with it. The theme for the Party: Tractors; Colors: yellow and green, and no, not for John Deere, but for Oliver Tractors. The photo was taken last weekend and is of Levi and Colten on the old 1650 Oliver. This card has not been approved yet. But if it is, I will need to make about a dozen of these... Let me know what you think about it.. Here's what I used.
SU Glorious Green CS
SU So Saffron CS
Creative Imaginations ~ John Deere (plowed dirt)
Heartfelt Creations Stamp
VersaMark
Zing EP ~ Brownie
SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Spellbinders ~ Labels Four
Computer font
Prismacolors and OMS
Brads
Thanks for stopping by and please come back again.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Magnificent Fern!
What a wonderful invite...beautiful photo!
Blessings, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...