Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scrapbook Layout ~ Amanda's Wedding ~ Red Lipstick Lady ~ 52 Sketches-52 Weeks


Hi everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend... I had my little grand babies Saturday and today and they absolutely wore me out!! They are sooo busy and constantly on the move, and it might be that I'm getting just a little older.. But I had a wonderful time.. Anyway I started this layout awhile back for one of the sketch challenges on 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks, but I ruined the pictures I had, so I had to wait until my DD sent me the disc so I could print some more. And even though the challenge is over, I still wanted to complete this, because I think it's so darn cute.. You all have heard of the "RED HAT LADIES" Well, Amanda has an aunt that is the "RED LIPSTICK LADY". For as long as I can remember, anytime one of the nephews, and now nephews-in-law, and her son-in-law is around, (Aunt)Karen puts on her red lipstick and gives them a real "big" kiss on the check. Well this was the first time she meet Jason, and as you can see, he's just a little embarrassed, but he took it very well.. And she even gave Amanda one, too. Karen is soo much fun and my kids love her to pieces... Okay, so here's what I used.
SU Basic Black CS & Ink
DCWV Once Upon A Time ~ Botanical Script
SU Riding Hood Red CS & Ink
SU Kraft CS
Hambly Screen Prints ~ Journaling Bits
Hambly Screen Prints ~ Vintage Patchwork
Prima Marketing, Inc. ~ Say It In Crystals
Silhouette SD
Pearls
Valentines Stamp (Lips) ~ Hobby Lobby
Stampendous flourishes
Doodlebug, Inc. ~ Paper Frills borders
Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back and visit anytime...
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...