Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scrapbook Page ~ Granddaughter ~ Playing Fetch


Happy Thursday Morning everyone. Whoo~hoo it's Friday for me... I'm lovin' the weather here in Texas, we finally broke out of those 100 degree days.... Here is a page I made from the inspiration sketch over at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. Another great Sketch Julie. This is a page of my sweet little granddaughter Savannah and my sweet little "grand dogs" Sammi and Bella...lol They belong to my DD and DSIL and Savannah loves to play with them when they're all over at Grandma's house, and they play so well together... You can't see it, but she has a ball in her hand and they're waiting for her to throw it so that all of 'em can chase it.. So cute to watch! Hope you like it. Here's what I used.
SU Basic Black CS
SU Razzleberry Lemonade DSP & Ink
SU Mellon Mambo CS
SU 1 3/8" Circle Punch
SU 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Thickers ~ Chipboard ~ Black Jewelry Box Letters
Doodlebug Design Inc., ~ Shin - Dig Letters
Prima Marketing Inc. ~ Say it in Pearls ~ Black
Making Memories ~ Sweets - Black & White dimensionals 2 sided embellies
The Paper Studio ~ Black & Cream Ribbon
Fabric covered button brads
Pop Dots
Thanks so much for stopping by and stop back by anytime...
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo cute, Fern!!!! I love the colors and papers you used on this and your little DGD is soooo adorable!!!! I have a couple of blog awards for you to pick up on my blog. Have a great night!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...