Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scrapbook Layout, 52 Sketches - 52 Weeks Challenge


Hi everyone... We are getting some much needed rain here in Texas, and some cool weather... I'm lovin' it and it's perfect for scrapping.. So here's a layout I did for this weeks sketch over at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. Julie creates an amazing new sketch every week.. If you have time, check it out... Now, I took these pictures Sunday of my little 4 year old GD Savannah riding on her remote control/manual airplane. My DH and I got her this 2 years ago for Christmas, but this is the very first day that she actually got on it and rode it herself... Because she wouldn't ride it, my DS and DDIL brought it out to our house. I believe they said " You bought it, you store it"..lol. She really did have a lot of fun riding it around our wrap-around porch, and I foresee many more rides to come... Anyway, here's what I used:
SU Pacific Point CS
Reminisce ~ Under the Sea ~ Neptunes Wrath - It looked like clouds in the sky to me!!
The Paper Studio Chipboard Alphas
Prima Marketing, Inc., Say it with Crystals
The other embellies are from our flight last month to Baltimore/Washington, D.C.
I really had a lot of fun making this layout, I hope you like it, too. Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure and come back again...
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...