Monday, September 21, 2009

Austin Area 2009 SCS Shoebox Swap Card



Hello everyone... Here is my card I'm going to take to the Austin Area 2009 SCS Shoebox Swap Card up in Goergetown, Texas on Saturday, October 10, 2009. I will make 2 of these and then cut everything out for 40 more.. I will also have to emboss the tree with the owl in it, we won't have access to plugs, and with only 10 minutes on each card, it gets pretty wild and crazy... This is my second SWAP and I'm looking forward to it. You meet so many wonderful and creative ladies... Anyway, the only thing they will have to stamp is the "Happy Halloween" and then sponge around the edge of it and then just tape and stick!! Hope you like it. Here's what I used.
SU Basic Black CS and Ink
Basic Grey ~ Eerie Collection ~ Spiders Web -Double Sided DP
SU Pumpkin Pie CS
SU More Mustard CS
SU House of Haunts Stamp Set
SU Fancy Flexible Phrases
SU 1" Circle Punch
SU 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Spellbinders Nestie Label Four
Provo Craft Cuttlebug ~ Floral Borders
SU Ribbon
Black jewels
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek and stop by anytime!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs..:o)

Pin It!

3 comments:

KSinMT said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I wanted to tell you how much I like your Blog heading. it is just gorgeous and it made me read 3 or 4 of your blog entries. I am about to retire in December and am so looking forward to scrapbooking my boxes of pictures and using hybrid methods for digital scrapbooking also. Kathy

Crystal said...

WOW Fern Fabulous Halloween creation!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa, girl...you have put a lot of work into this beauty....it is such a gorgeous card, Fern!!! I have mine almost finished and now I have to figure out what I'm going to fix up for the gift bag. We only have a couple of weeks to go...woopie!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...