Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scrapbook Page ~ Hold a true friend with both hands..


Hello everyone. I hope you're relaxing a little now that the day is almost over. Here is a page I did for the sketch challenge over at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. This is actually the 2nd attempt at this sketch. Last night I was on a roll doing another page of my daughter's wedding album, when, I'm not for sure how, but I ruined the pictures that I was going to use. Well, I don't have these on my computer, and now, I have to wait until Amanda brings me the disc. So, I had to look for something else to scrap. This photo was on my fridge, and every time I looked at it I just had to chuckle. My DDIL mailed it to me back in June. It kind of looks like Savannah is hurting Colten, but she's not. She went through a phase of smiling this way when she knows you're going to take her picture. She also knows that I won't take her picture when she does this, but her mom took this one, and it actually turned out really cute. And you know that she's not hurting Colten by the big smile on his face. She's just making that evil little smile... And I thought this little phrase went sooo well with the photo. Now it really makes my chuckle... Anyway, I hope you enjoy it too, and here's what I used.
Recipe:
SU Chocolate Chip CS
SU Summer Sun CS
SU Kiwi Kiss CS
SU Pretty In Pink CS
SU So Saffron DSP
Basic Grey ~ lemonade ~ dandelion
Basic Grey ~ lemonade ~ saltwater taffy
My Little Shoebox ~ Turtles and Trees ~ Apple Pie
Provo Craft ~ Happy Flowers & Bees
We R Memory Keepers ~ Embossed Cardstock Stickers ~ Best Friends
Fiber ~ Ric-Rac
Cord
Brads
Thanks so much for stopping in, and please come back tomorrow because it will be the Creative Belli Challenge. Stop back by and see what we're up too...
Hope you have a wonderful evening...
Hugs...:o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

OOO Fern what a HAPPY page!! I love those smiling flowers!! They are PERFECT with your pic....Awesome LO and ADORABLE!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Fern...love the round paper and the picutre is adorable!!!!! Such an awesome layout, too....I just might havta case this one!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...