Monday, August 31, 2009

Scrapbook Page ~ Daddy & Me ~Adventure Awaits


Good Monday morning everyone. Here is a page I did of my son and his son (my sweet little grandson at 6 months). They are sitting on old Oliver Tractor my DH got at a farm auction. This will be his next project, as soon as he gets the Case Tractor out of the shop.. As you can see, they dressed Colten specifically for this picture, and what a cutie he is in his little overall shorts and green shirt.. Hope you like it. Here's what I used.
Recipe:
SU Chocolate Chip CS and Ink
SU Old Olive CS and Ink
Basic Grey ~ Stella Ruby DP
SU Creamy Caramel Ink
Silhouette SD
The Paper Studio Cardstock Sticker
Thickers ~ Jewelry Box
Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back again.
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs...:o)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...