Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mono~Chromatic Layout


Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. We are going to a Birthday Party for Savannah today. Thursday was her 4th Birthday but we're celebrating it today. She's growing up way to fast.... I finished this page of my DD and wanted to upload it before we left. This is my first b/w mono-chromatic layout and I actually like the way it came out. I'm going to have to think about a title, and that may take awhile. So decided to upload it without a title. Hope you like it.. Here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
SU Basic Black CS
The Paper Studio Boho Chic dp
Vintage Patchwork ~ Screen Prints
SU Whisper White CS
Silhouette SD
The Paper Studio ~ Flourishes & Flowers B/W Glitter
Jolee's Boutique ~ Beautiful Lace
Ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping in, come back any time... Have a wonderful weekend..
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Fern. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!
I love the look of your blog. The colors and the writing is just gorgeous. This page with your daughter is wonderful...she is beautiful!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love the elegant look you created with the monochromatic colors and your gorgeous DD...beautifully done, Fern!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...