Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mothers Wedding Page


Hi everyone... Happy Hump Day !!! This is a page I did of my Daughter's Wedding. The inspiration was from this weeks sketch at 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks. I was going to throw this doily away after I sprayed it with the copper tattered angels glitter mist. I just didn't like the way it turned out. But I decided to see what I could do to it to make it work on this layout. So I grabbed the Perfect Plum Ink pad and smeared it all over the doily and then wadded it up in a little ball, then I un-wadded it and smoothed it out and low and behold I really liked what a saw. I hope you like it too.. Here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
SU Bravo Burgundy CS
Once Upon A Time ~ Botanical Script DP
SU Pale Plum CS
SU Perfect Plum Ink
Doily
Pearlescent Paper ~ Pink Swirl
Doodlebug Black Crushed Velvet
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ~ Copper
Sizzix Monkey Tails Letters
SU Swirly Decorative Strip Die
Little Pink Flowers from Hobby Lobby Wedding Department
Large pop dots
Nestabilities ~ Labels 1
Cuttlebug
Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back again...
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love how the doily turned out, Fern...this is a beautiful page!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...