Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scrapbook Page - Boy - Little Colten


Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your Sunday. It's quiet around here, our kids are getting ready to go on a little vacation, so they are catching up on chores they need to do around the house today, so it sure is quiet without the little ones running wild...lol.. So then I decided to make a layout of little Colten. I found this beautiful paper in Fredericksburg last week while coming home through the Texas Hill Country. I think this paper is gorgeous, and perfect for this picture of Colten, and it even has the perfect name "Grandmas house"...LOL I hope you like it, too. Here's what I used.
Recipe
SU Chocolate Chip CS
SU Mellow Moss CS and Ink
SU Creamy Caramel Ink
Anna Griffin DP
The Paper Loft ~ Grandmas house ~ Herb Garden/ Annie's Apron
The Paper Loft ~ Grandmas house ~ Tatting/Tea Time
My Little Shoebox ~ Enjoy Life /Circle of Friends
Making Memories ~ Antique Copper Label Holder
Making Memories ~ Vintage Metal Combo Copper Expressions
Cutter Bee Curvy Cutter
Silhouette
QuicKutz ~ Contemporary Cookie Cutter Die
Big Shot
Thanks so much for stopping by and come back and visit anytime..
Have a wonderful evening!!
Hugs...:o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous page, Fern...your DGS is adorable and I love the round design...love all the flourishes, too, and the papers are beautiful!!!!! Don't fall over in a dead faint but I finished a page yesterday...shock!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...