Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clean ~ Fresh ~ and just plain Adorable..


Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday. This is a layout I made using a picture that my DDIL sent me of little Colten after his bath while he was playing in the towel, taken a while back. It was just too cute not to scrap.. So I did. Hope you like it, here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
SU More Mustard CS
My Minds Eye ~Jen Wilson's ~ 29th Street Market~ Spirit "Sisters" Woven Together/Girly Green Paper
Basic Grey ~ Wisteria
SU River Rock DSP
SU So Saffron DSP
Silhouette SD
QuicKutz Die
Big Shot
K&Company ~ Ancestry Adhesive Chipboard
Sassafras Buttons
Su More Mustard Ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping in and taking a peek. Come back anytime.
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Fern this is precious, the colors are soooo soft just perfect!!! What a lovely lo too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...