Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sweet Savannah


Hello everyone... Hope you're having a fabulous Saturday.. It's so darn hot here today I decided to do a little scrapping. My little grand kids are coming over this afternoon and will not have much time to do anything but play with them... This is a page of Savannah around 7 months old. This is also a layout inspired from the Crafting In Style August 4th Sketch. (man am I behind...) Go check it out if you have time, they have some fabulous sketches every week.. And I used some of the SU new paper and cardstock.. I love the new colors... and I really like the way it all came together, I hope you do to.. Here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
SU Thoroughly Modern DSP
SU Bermuda Bay CS
SU Mellon Mambo CS and Ink
Sizzix ~ Swirl Die Cut
Sizzix ~ In Bloom Die Cut
Cuttlebug ~ Vintage Corners
Making Memories ~ Designer Paper
The Paper Studio ~ Chipboard Monogram
Thickers ~ Jewelry Box Glitter Letter Stickers
Jewels
Bling Heart
doodlebug boutique brads ~ Cupcake
Silk and Paper Flowers
Thanks so much for stopping and taking a peek, and come back anytime.
Be sure to come back on Wednesday morning to see what the Belli Girls have cooked up for you on this weeks challenge...
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute, I love it. Love the scrolls and what a cutie she is

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...