Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gift Card Purse


Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. I've been playing around in my stamp studio came across these cute little purses. Are these just not the cutest things you've ever seen!! And you can use them for so many things. They would be great for Gift Cards, Cash, Lotto Tickets, A wonderful SWAP idea to put your business card inside, or any kind of a ticket, such as theater, or, they would even make wonderful favors for a little girls party or sleep-over. If you use your imagination, the list could go on and on... I'm going to keep these two on hand for my daughter and daughter in law's B-day. I made a quick tutorial on how to make them and it's posted below. Here's what I used on these.
The Left One:
SU Raspberry Tart DSP
SU Kiwi Kiss CS
SU Rose Red CS
Ribbon
White EP
Versa Mark
Chipboard Embellishment

The Right One:
SU Cottage Wall DSP
SU Rich Razzleberry CS
SU Ribbon
Embellishment

And then I used this on both:
SU Top Note Die
SU Big Shot
Velcro
SU Med Cellophane Bag
Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back again...
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs :o)
Pin It!

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

These are just the cutest little purses, Fern....love the papers you used and such beautiful details!!!

Maria Matter said...

Brilliant!
thanks for the tutorial!
Blessings, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...