Saturday, August 8, 2009

Grandparents


Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying your Saturday!! While looking through the photos of my son's wedding, I came across this picture of my Dad and Mom and decided that it would be the perfect picture to scrap with some of the beautiful paper from the August Kit Passion at Swirlydoos. I truly believe that my dad is part of the dying breed of the true cowboy, and so I really wanted the paper to reflect that rugged ~ outdoor look with just a little bit of elegance. Not for sure if I obtained that look or not, but I like the way it turned out. I can't wait to show it to them, I think they will be very pleased with the results.. The little circle on the bottom/left says My Dad and Mom and their names.
Here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
SU Chocolate Chip CS and Ink
heidi grace designs ~ Forever Love/Forever Flourish
SU Very Vanilla CS
Bazzill Basics ~ Sandbox
heidi grace Forever Love/Blooming Border, I cut the corner off of this page and then cut around the flowers then added around the corner of the picture.
Basic Grey ~ Bling it designer rhinestones
Unique Pages ~ Chipboard Borders
SU Orchid Opulence CS and Ink
Tim Holtz ~ Distress Ink ~ Walnut Stain
Prima Flowers ~ Wild Wood Collection Mushroom
The Crafters Workshop ~ Swirls & Flowers
Stickles ~ Purple
Silhouette SD
Woodland Wonders ~ Butterfly
Paper Flowers
Silk Flowers
SU 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Cricut
Stone Script Cartridge
Thanks so much for stopping by, come back anytime..
Have a wonderful weekend...
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

I think you achieved the rugged elegant look you wanted, Fern....this is sooo pretty!!! I love the papers and flowers you used....my scrapbook is still empty....yikes!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...