Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Page for Amanda's Album


Good Thursday morning everyone... This is a page I did for this weeks 52 Sketches ~ 52 Weeks Challenge. Go check it out, Julie creates some awesome sketches.. This is also another page for my DD Amanda's Wedding Album. Hope you like it. Here's what I used.
Page Recipe:
Once Upon A Time ~ Botanical Script DP
Bazzill Basics Paper ~ Sandbox
SU Bella's Border ~ Reg. Wheel
Mulberry Paper
Doily
Silk Flowers
Large Prima
R
ibb
on
Thickers ~ Rainboots
SU Cranberry Crisp Ink
Say it in Crystals
Cricut
George & Basic Shapes Cartridge
Thanks so much for dropping in and come back anytime..
Have an awesome day!!
Hugs..:o)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE your design!!

Cat said...

Oh, this is such a beautiful layout! I love the vintage Victorian look. It is just perfect for wedding pix. Thanks so much for your comments on my little birdhouse. I hope you get some rain soon. I'd be glad to send you some of ours. lol

Joan Ervin said...

I love the wreath you created, Fern....sooo elegant!!!! Your DD's wedding picture is gorgeous, too!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...