Thursday, September 3, 2009

50 Years Old ~ The Golden Years ~ Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I can't believe it's going to be Friday tomorrow. Whoo-hoo!! Before I describe this cute card , I hope I don't offend anyone with the poem. It just went so well with the front and it's for my boss who is turning 50 next week. I'm not going to be there, so I am mailing it to his wife, my other boss, so that all of the girls can sign it and then give it to him. I have become the designated card maker for everyones B-day. Anyway, I hope you like it, and here's what I used...
SU cardstock, Black, Kiwi Kiss and Orchid Opulence
DP not for sure who made it... It was a piece of scrap (yea me for using scrap!!)
Water color paper
Prisma Water Colors
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Hambly Screen Prints ~ Urban Chic Frames
K&Company Happy Trails Florida Grand Adhesions
My Momenta ~ Wild Animals (Wild & Crazy!)
Decorative Corner Punch
Art Impressions Stamp ~ (The Good Lookin' Guy!)



And the inside poem is Golden Years from Crackerbox Palace

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back anytime.
Have a wonderful evening!!
Hugs... :o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Very cool! Great fun card.

I love your background, so very pretty. I'll be back to visit your blog often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...