Friday, September 18, 2009

Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention - San Marcos, TX - MY LOOT





OMGosh everyone. Yesterday I totally forgot that the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention was in San Marcos, Texas this weekend at the new Convention Center. Well, I guess you know where I've been all day... You guessed it!! And was I like a kid in a candy store.... They had some fabulous buys... I originally went to try to decide on some dp for my Christmas Cards and to get an idea on a card I need to get made for a swap that I signed up for next month... Well, that went right out the window as soon as I walked in and started up and down the Aisles.. OMWord... It was just too much... As you can see I got a good variety of things and I did find some paper for my card for the swap. Now I need to get it designed and then cut 40 more out... Anyway, I have a layout started and will try to upload in the morning, but for now I have to find a place to put all of these wonderful things...
Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back again...
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs:o)






Pin It!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOW Fern look at all those AWESOME goodies...have fun creating! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...