Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC Vacation.. Visiting Baltimore Inner Harbor, Lincoln Memorial and the Capital Building


Hi everyone... I've been on vacation this last week and I had a wonderful time. But, we are so glad to be back home. We went to Washington D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland. Here are a few of the pictures I took.
The first one is of the Capital Building.... I think this picture turned out beautiful.

The second picture is the Lincoln Memorial... This is something everyone needs to see. Absolutely amazing..




And the last picture is a view from the water taxi in the Baltimore Inner Harbor of the skyline. We were lucky enough to stay right on the harbor... Just beautiful..
We couldn't have asked for better weather. It rained on us a little on Friday morning, but other than that, it was gorgeous...
I promise to get something uploaded tomorrow. The kids came over today, but, still I did manage to get something almost done. My DD helped me put it together, so be sure and stop back by tomorrow...
Have a wonderful evening..
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hopping over from 52 Weeks....your photo of the capitol is just beautiful. Looks like you were up at the crack of dawn....I have never seen Baltimore so empty!!! Both places are beautiful to visit, I agree. Love your donkey page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...