Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Third One's a Charm. I Hope ~ my last NTSB Swap Card


Hi everyone,
This is the last design I'm going to do for the NTSB Swap. I think I'm going to use this one, I really need to make my decision soon, since it's the 30th of May. Here's what I used.
Card Recipe:
Base is SU Chocolate Chip CS
Next is a layer of SU Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Next is another layer of the SU Good Morning Sunshine DSP layered over SU Chocolate Chip CS
The Scallop Oval is punched out of the SU Ballet Blue CS with the Marvy Scallop Punch.
The image is from SU Friends 24-7 stamp set ~ colored with SU Markers
Corners are punched with the SU Corner Punch out of SU Chocolate Chip CS and SU Ballet Blue CS.
Added Brads and Ribbon.
I hope you like this one.
Please let me know what you think.
Thanks for looking.
Have a wonderful evening
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...