Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day Cards..


Hello everyone...
I am just a little behind on my Mother's Day Cards this year. I need to get them in the mail tomorrow and I still have to do the insides. But this is the outside. My dh bought me a Silhouette SD for my anniversary this year and I am just getting the hang of it... I absolutely LOVE it... Here's what I used on these cards.
Base is Pacific Point
Next is Basic Grey ~ Marrakech masala bella
Butterfly is cut out of Pacific Point, with the Silhouette SD from the website of mamawslegacy She has an awesome website..
I painted the butterfly with Twinkling H20s
Say It With Crystals
The Paper Studio corner punch
Ribbon
Thanks so much for looking.
Have a great evening.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Z said...

wow those are amazing such beautiful colors--you did an amazing job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...