Friday, May 15, 2009

My First Shoe Box Swap!!

Happy Friday, everyone.
I worked on my North Texas Shoe Box Swap cards today. This is the the card I designed and will be taking. Now I just have to make another one and then get all of them cut out and bagged up....
Here's the recipe:
Base is SU Kiwi Kiss CS
The DSP that I used is from SU Raspberry Tart. I used 3 different designs.
SU Rose Red CS
Stamp set is Embrace Life - leaves are stamped in Kiwi Kiss and the sentiment is stamped in Rose Red and again with Basic Black.
Flowers are punched out with the SU 5-petal flower punch
Flower center is punched out with the SU 1/2" circle punch.
Corners are punched out with the SU Photo Corner punch.
Image is stamped on Whisper White CS layered over Kiwi Kiss CS, cut with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Two Dies.
Added brads and ribbon.
Hope you like it.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Fern this is beautiful, I LOVE those colors...what a great design!! hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...