Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I never looked this good, even in my dreams......lol




Hi everyone,

I just have to brag a little. My dear sweet daughter is in body sculpturing and has gone to competition the last two weekends here in Texas. This one was in Austin, May, 9th. It was the INBF Southwestern Natural Championship and she won 3rd place. You know, last year she got a 3rd place, too. We were/are very proud of her, but she was a little disappointed in herself. These are the pictures that were taken. The first one is of her and her wonderful husband, Jason.
Thanks for stopping by.
Come back again,
Proud Mother,
Pin It!

1 comment:

thekatsmeow said...

Congratulations to your daughter, she has absolutely no reason to be disappointed in herself at all! I can't even imagine the dedication, discipline and hard work it must take to create a work of art of out ones body the way she has done. Please pass this message on to her!

I have to say I absolutely LOVE the organization of your scrap room! It's so clean and organized!!! How big is that room anyway??? Can I come over and play? LOL I'm glad to have found your blog and will be sure to come back and visit soon! Stop by and visit me if you have time sometime at http://kathleendriggers.blogspot.com.

Thanks for sharing your room with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...