Saturday, October 25, 2008

SNOW Scrapbook Page??? Instead I made a card with the cardstock provided from Stampin Up Regional Seminar in San Antonio, Texas, 2008



We were to make a Scrapbook page called Ready, Set, Snow. But here in South Texas we don't get much snow, so instead I decided to make a card with the Pacific Point CS provided in my package.
So the base card is Pacific Point CS, then I layered Muifield DSP. Added Riding Hood Red strip on top of the DSP. The image is from Dreams du Jour stamped on Whisper White and then punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and then attached to a Metal Edge Tag. I colored this with SU markers and then added a white brad to the flower. Attached Pacific Point ribbon on the bottom of the tag. This is layered on Old Olive which I punched the ends with the Martha Stewart punch. I added this to Pacific Point CS and then attached over the Riding Hood Red Strip. Punched out corners with Old Olive CS and Bashful Blue CS, doodled around the edges of the corners and then added white dots with the signo gel pen. Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...