Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wild About You card for the Stampin Up Regional Seminar in San Antonio, Texas, 2008.



Here is a little boys card I made with the Wild About You stamp set.
The base card is Baja Breeze CS stamped with Polka Dot BG in Baja Breeze ink. Added a layer of SU Muirfield DSP on one side, which I punched one edge with the SU scallop punch. The elephant is stamped with Baja Breeze ink on Whisper White CS and then cut out. I layered this on Baja Breeze CS stamped with canvas in Baja Breeze ink and sponged around the edges. Added a ribbon. I stamped the sentiment in Baja Breeze ink on Whisper White CS, it's from the Hostess Set Best Yet and then I punched it out with the punch from Curly Label Punch Bundle. Thanks for looking..
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...