Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lovely As a Tree card for the Stampin Up Regional Seminar in San Antonio, Texas, 2008



Here is a pretty fall card I made with Lovely As A Tree Stamp set.

the base card is Kiwi Kiss CS. I stamped randomly with a leaf stamp from With Gratitude in Kiwi Kiss. The image is stamped very lightly with Creamy Caramel on Creamy Caramel. Then I rubbed little circles of the Stampin Pastels in greens, yellows and orange in the top of the tree. Then I stamped the tree again with Chocolate Chip ink and then I stamped it again with VersaMark ink and then I embossed it. This is layered on Chocolate Chip and then on More Mustard, which I stamped with the canvas BG and then used the paper piercing kit to punch the little holes. Used the Horizontal Slot punch and punched 2 holes on each side of the image and then I punched the hole in the middle of the 2 slots with the 1/2" circle punch. I added my ribbon. Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...