Sunday, October 26, 2008

Savannah's Halloween Treat Pouch



I made this Halloween treat pouch for my little 3 year old granddaughter, Savannah. They came over today and since I won't see her until after Halloween I gave it to her today. I didn't have time to add anything else to the front, but her mother said that she could care less, and I think she was right. She was more interested in the candy inside.
This is made the same way that I made the treat pouch from Stampin Up Regional Seminar. I used Basic Black CS and layered it with this great Halloween DP I found. Scored at 4", 5" and 9". The little spider is made with SU punches, the scallop punch for the body, front and back, and the corner punches are the legs. The eyes are made with the 1/2" circle punch and the eyeball is from the 1/4" punch. Inside is a piece of York Pepperment Paddy. These are real simple to make and I will make some more for the girls in the office this next week.. (Janice - Thanks so much for showing me how to make these cute spiders.) Thanks for Looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...