Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Only Oval BBQ card for the Stampin Up Regional Seminar in San Antonio, Texas, 2008.



This is another card I made with the Only Ovals stamp set. This time I used the BBQ stamp.
The base card is Riding Hood Red layered with SU Riding Hood Red DSP. I added Whisper White CS in the middle of the card, and scalloped the bottom edge and used the ticked punch on the top corners. Tied a Black Ribbon around the DSP and over the Whisper White layer. Then I stamped the image on Whisper White CS with Basis Black ink. Then layered it on Riding Hood Red CS which I used the scallop punch on the bottom layer and the ticket punch, alsp. The corners are punched out with the corner punch in Whisper White CS and Riding Hood Red CS. I layered these, doodled around the white edges and added black brads. Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...