Monday, October 20, 2008

Cards for the Stampin Up Regional in San Antonio, Texas, 2008



Here are more cards where I brayered the background. I tried to make some more of these, but I can't seem to get the colors right. I absolutely love how these three turned out.
The base card is Kiwi Kiss stamped with Canvas. Next I stamped the bottom edges with the leaves from Fresh Cuts. The main image is Glossy White CS brayered with Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, and Kiwi Kiss. Then I stamped Fresh Cuts over that. This is layered on Basic Black and Tangerine Tango. The Sentiment is from Upsy Daisy and is embossed in black on Tangerine Tango. Again, I used the leaf stamp with Tangerine Tango ink. Added ribbon. Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...