Monday, October 20, 2008

Cards for Stampin Up Regionals in San Antonio, Texas.


Here is a set of cards I made for the swap using Lovely As A Tree. I really like the way these turned out.
The base card is Bravo Burgandy and then I layered SU Murifeld DSP and then stamped the leaves in different colors randomly over that. Leaves are from Lovely As a Tree and With Gratitude. I stamped With Gratitude on a couple of them and left the others blank so that they could add their own sentiment. The leaves are stamped in Old Olive, Bravo Burgandy and More Mustard.
The tree is stamped on Whisper White very lightly in Creamy Caramel, I rubbed Stampin Pastels randomly over the tree leaves and then I stamped the tree again with Chocolate Chip, stamped it again with VersaMark and then clear embossed it. Then I layered this on Bravo Burgandy and then on Old Olive. Some of the cards I used the Tag Corner. Thanks of looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...