Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scandinavian Season card for the Stampin Up Regional Seminar in San Antonio, Texas, 2008.



Another Christmas Card from the Scandinavian Season Stamp Set.
The base card is Basic Black that I stamped with Classic Stripes with VersaMark and then sprinkled with Heat and Stick powder, I then dazzling diamonds. I Brushed off the extra glitter. The top layer is Real Red, I stamped the tree with Whisper White and then highlighted part of it with glue and sprinkled dazzling diamonds over that also. I Used Itty Bitty Background and stamped around the tree with VersaMark and then used heat and stick powder, and then sprinkled with dazzling diamonds. Punched holes at the corners and threaded black ribbon and tied with a bow in the upper left corner, and added a black brad to the tree. Sentiment is embossed in black on Real Red CS. Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...