Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Haunting Halloween cards for the Stampin Up Reginal Seminar in San Antonio, Texas, 2008.



Here is a set of Halloween Cards I made with the Jumbo Wheel Haunting.

All 3 cards are on Night of Navy.

On 2 of the cards I stamped the Classic Stripes BG with VersaMark and then embossed with Navy embossing powder. I also stamped VersaMark with the Jumbo Wheel Haunting on Really Rust CS and then embossed with Navy. The Sentiment is embossed in Navy and cut with the SU large oval punch, and then I doodled around the edge. I punched out the circle in Pumpkin Pie CS with the SU 1 3/8" circle punch and sponged it with Really Rust. I punched out the corners in Night of Navy with the corner punch, doodled around the edges and added Ribbon

The other one I just stamped Night of Navy ink with the Classic Stripes BG. The image is stamped with the Haunting Jumbo Wheel in Night of Navy ink on Really Rust CS. The Corners are punched out of Really Rust with the corner punch and doodled around the edges. The sentiment is on the Curly Label Punch Bundle and stamped with Night of Navy ink on Really Rust CS. Added ribbon and brads... Thanks for looking.
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...