Friday, April 22, 2011

Precious From Any Angle - Savannah

Hi everyone!!  This is originally my off Friday over at Stuck On U Sketches, but today I'm in charge of the tutorial... So here it is:  I started out with a piece of SU Very Vanilla Cardstock and a few other scrappy things I had laying around my scraproom, and came up with this unique background, that I think, goes very well with my photos!!!  Go check out the tutorial here!!!   AND it just so happens that this layout also goes along with the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge which is Birds and/or Butterflies!!!
This is sweet GD Savannah at 21 months just acting silly for Grandma and Grandpa...  :o)

Here are a couple close ups...
Here you can see the big BoBunny Chipboard bracket that I painted with crackle paint and then rubbed SU Pale Plum over it after it dried..  You can also see a Prima Flower, Silk Leaves, Ribbon, Hair Barrette Butterfly..

Here is a close up of the background... I really love the way it turned out...
You can also see part of the doily, part of a crimped layer,  another hair barrette butterfly, and part of the Martha Stewart Daisy Fan Punched Border. 

Here are a few challenges this will qualify for...
Frosted Designs ~ Birds and/or Butterflies
Charisma Card Challenge ~ Jokes and Laughter
Flutter By Wednesday ~ Open but you have to use a butterfly, angel or fairy
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Bright and Bold
Here is a list of scrappy things I used on this layout...
SU Elegant Eggplant Cardstock and Ink
SU Very Vanilla Cardstock
SU Always Artichoke Ink
Doily
Crimper
Thickers
Prima
Ribbon
BoBunny Chipboard
Little Girls Hair Barrettes
MS Daisy Fan Border Punch

I hope you go and check out the tutorial and give it a try.   I also made this page but I haven't used it yet... But I will very soon, so be sure and check back to see what I do with it!!!


Thanks for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Happy Easter Everyone!!
Hugs!!!
Pin It!

11 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome lo, Fern! Great background (I'll go and check out your tutorial...) and lovely colors.
Yor GD is so so sweet!
And WOW for all those embellishments. Realy gorgeous.
Happy Easter to you and all your family!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning dear friend!
Wanted to by your blog as well and tell you how much I love the tutorial and project! Also before I forget..the photos really cracked me up and I think that position is a favorite among that age group..and something Cody does as well when family comes around! They just get SO excited to have an audience (my Mom and sisters came by yesterday and Cody fussed to get naked and then ran laps across the living room! LOL!)
So...LOL...super great project and I can't wait to do this myself!!!!!!

Have an incredible Easter! Blessings!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOL!!! I love those photos! You always have the most creative4 layouts....loveee this one!

Allison said...

fab layout
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Patrice said...

Happy Easter! Love the flourish!

Vee said...

What a fun page, great layout and colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

beautiful page! Love those papers. Have a blessed Easter!

flowerdisco said...

what a fabulous page and love-love the purple.
hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww that title is perfect! Super cute LO. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Hugs,
~ Kristin

Unknown said...

Again what beautiful layout. You never cease to amaze me with your creations!!!! Very Very nice!!!!!

Eli said...

Awesome, as usual!
Eli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...