Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Savannah ~ Dance Recital; Sketch Along Tuesday at Frosted Designs

Hi everyone!!  It's time for another sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs..  And this weeks sketch is from Debbie Burns...  and it's a beauty..


I love this sketch... I decided to use one of the photos I took of DGD Savannah about a week ago when she was modeling her dance recital costumes...  This one is for Tap and they will be dancing to "I've Been Working On The Railroad".. I love her hat and bandanna with the overalls... You can't see the whole costume here, but don't worry, I will be scrapping more of these...:o)...

Here are a few close ups..
I printed the music off of the Internet onto some cardstock... and you can also see the folded ribbon...

Here you can see the Prima Flower, journaling from the computer, and Prima Say It In Pearls...


And here is a close up of the cute photo and all of the bling around it!!

Here are a few other challenges this will qualify for..
Cupcake Craft Challenge ~ Lots of Layers
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge ~ All spotty and dotty

Here is a list of scrappy things I used....
Doodlebug Design - Beetle Black Crushed Velvet Cardstock
Martha Stewart ~ Bandanna PP
My Mind's Eye ~ Lost & Found
Prima Fiesta Flower
Prima Say It In Pearls
Ribbon
Music printed off of computer

Be sure and check out the other wonderful layouts here or on my sidebar....  And we would love for you to play along.  You have 2 weeks to create a layout, and here's the yummy prize you're playing for this month..

...but you have to play to win...  Remember, the more times you play during the month the more chances you have at winning...
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs!!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

This is such a beautiful lo, Fern! So girly and romantic. I love that music sheet and all the bling.
I love your take on Debbie's sketch!
Have a great day.

magicwanda said...

Hi Fern , I don't know how you come up with such beautiful layouts week after week but you do.....
Hugs Wanda

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh this is super fantastic! LOVE the embellishments, and that picture is just wonderful.
Hugs
Tanya

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is astounding! I love the sketch and your fun subject natter and embellishments!

Dawnll said...

Beautiful as can be Fern- such a cutie she is.
Love the bling

heidy said...

Fabolous creation,just love it!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Nanne said...

Beautiful layout Fern.. Love those papers and the black bling is absolutely perfect..
Hugs
Nanné

Delphine said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Fern! I love the colours, beautiful picture and all the details, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful Fern - both the layout and your grand daughter! Love the colors and how you linked the picture to the sheet music with the ribbon!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What an adorable photo! Love the colors, the ribbon and bling. Great idea with the sheet music. Totally girly and fun! Can't wait to see more!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Barb Craft said...

Oh my word!! Savannah is adorable in her cute little railroading costume!! What a beauty!! You know I love this LO with all the pink and black and bling!! Very clever downloading the music from the internet... I am going to have to remember that!! Gorgeous LO!

barb :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...