Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Cards for Grand babies...

Good morning everyone..  Just a quick post to share with you the Easter Cards I made for my sweet little grandchildren..

The first one is for 5 year old Savannah...  if it has bling and sparkle on it, she will love it...

Here is sweet little 2 year old Colten's Card..

And then we have precious little 10 month old Zach's Card....

I tried to use paper from my scrap bins and stickers I've had forever, and you know I had to throw in some Prima flowers and bling.....  Zach's card is made from some of the yummy paper I won from Denise earlier this month... 

I will share with you later today a Spring Mini Album I'm making for my Mother for Mother's Day.. also using some of the yummy paper from Denise..  It's not done yet, but I want to share what I do have done because I've already posted it over at Die Cut Divas...  Be sure and check back for that...  Also I have a sneak peek on my layout for tomorrow's Sketches In Thyme challenge...

and I will have some news to share with you... :o(... 
Thanks for dropping by...
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs!!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

MeMee B said...

Cute cards, wonderful use of scrap bin contents. I get laughed at for keeping all my scraps. This is PROOF that scraps can make besutiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...