Friday, May 6, 2011

Who am I? -- WON Cream of the Crop over at CropStop!!

Hi everyone!  Its me again, and I wanted to share with you this layout I did using the photo I took for the Self-Portrait Challenge...  You know me..  If I take a picture, I'm going to scrap it...  lol...  

The journaling box reads:
Daughter ~ 52 yrs
Wife ~ 34 yrs
Mother ~ 31 yrs
Grandmother ~ 5 yrs

Here are a few other challenges this qualifies for...
CropStop ~ Sketch
Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~ It's All About You
Flutter By Wednesdays ~ Open with a butterfly, angel or fairy..  I used 5 butterflies...

Here is the list of scrappy things I used...
SU Real Red CS
Kaisercraft ~ Up, Up and Away Collection
Creative Creations ??(didn't have a name on it)
Graphic 45
Explore Traditions ~ Owl and Flower (jewelry)
Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card
Pink Paislee Chipboard Alphabet ~ Licorice
Corsage Pins
Lace
Chipboard Flourish and Frame are from my stash

Thanks for dropping by!!
Be sure and check out the Online Crop going on over at Frosted Designs right now thru Sunday night!!  It looks like they are having a lot of fun!!  I will be back tomorrow for On Line Crop Challenge... so please check back and play along.... It's going to be easy and I have a wonderful prize!!!
Have a great weekend and
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's out there!!!!!
Hugs!!!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Heidi said...

Fern this is wonderful, thanks for joining the CROPSTOP challenge.

Lynn's Place said...

What a fabulous page...awesome...tfs

sharon said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about it!! The owl is wonderful!!! The colors are fabulous too... Thank you for joining the lasting memories challenge!

burffrau said...

OH wow, this is beautiful. I love every single thing about it, but that owl is a hoot!!! I am so jealous of people that have no issues scrapping themselves. Great job
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
Hugs
Brenda

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is gorgeous, love the colors. Have a blessed and wonderful Happy Mother's Day!

Michele said...

This turned out beautiful!! I love how you made it into a question. "Whoooo am I?" Fabulous idea!! The owl, the lucky bingo card... love how it all just flows! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Fern! This is a fantastic LO!! I love the whole owl/whoooooo am I theme. As Michele says, everything flows beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

jessica_haley555 said...

I love this page!!! All the details work together so well and the tile is adorable.

Nanne said...

Beautiful layout Fern and I absolutely love love loved your journaling.. I'm happy you got to scrap this photo, since its nice to see us scrapping ourselves once in a while..LOL
hugs
Nanné

tiffany said...

your layout is gorgeous Fern!!! so many yummy elements to look at! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany

Vicki said...

Fabulous LO, Fern! Love the journaling. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

CropStop said...

Love the layout! Thanks for sharing this project with us on the CropStop challenge and for sharing who you are.

Rosie said...

Wowzers, this layout is fantastic! I love everything about it. Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie

Karina said...

Gorgeous layout! I love everything on it. The colours and embellies you used are the perfect match. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenges.
Hugs, Karina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...