Thursday, May 5, 2011

Frosted Designs Online Crop - May 6th -8th

Hi everyone...  I'm back for now and I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers...  Dad is resting as well as he can...  And we are home for a little while.. 
I want to remind you all about the Online Crop May 6th -8th over at Frosted Designs in celebration of National Scrapbook Day!   We will have games, quick scraps and challenges, with plenty of opportunities to win some great prizes!! So mark your calendars... you won't want to miss any of the fun!!  Please friend us over on Facebook since we will also be playing there.  Check back at Frosted Designs for more details.  Feel free to grab the button and share the news on your blog! The more people who play along, the more fun we will have!!   See you there!!!

Hugs,
Pin It!

1 comment:

li-bee-ti said...

Dear Fern!
I read only now about your Dad. I do hope things will get better with him.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...