Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation Card for my Nephew ~ Practical Scrappers

Hi everyone!!  Today I have a card to show you that I did for "Celebrate Those Graduates" over at Practical Scrappers!  This is also for my Nephew who is graduating from High School this year... 
This is a very simple card, but perfect for any young man who is graduating.  I made the card mostly with scraps that I had laying around..   The image is off of the computer, and then I just added some jewels and rub-ons..
Be sure and check out the other Current Calls on the sidebar over at Practical Scrappers!!
Thanks for dropping by!!
Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Oh wow what a great idea for a card, perfect, and gorgeous choice of centre there, you are a beautiful card maker. Melx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am sure he is going to love it... it is so hard to make a card for men.. you did an excellent job.

Unknown said...

Wow Fern what an awesome card!!! Excellent work!!!

Jennipher said...

fabulous card Fern!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...