Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"believe"


This is my card I made for todays SCS Sketch Challenge. I really like this layout and probably will use it again..
Here are my layers:
Basic Black
DSP Real Red Used decorative corner punch and added brads
Next layer:
Basic Black
White Embossed Swirl from The Paper Company. Used decorative corner punch and added brads.
Next Layer:
Basic Black
Real Red CS. Embossed the sentiment with white ep. Used decorative corner punch and added brads.
Top layer:
Stamped image (A Wish For Peace) with Basic Black ink on Whisper White CS and then colored with SU markers. Added stickles to make is look like glistening snow. Adde red stickles around the edge. Cut this out with nestibilities and layered on Basic Black cut out with the nestibilities.
Punched the leaves out with the MS Leaf Punch in Always Artichoke CS added cord and charm... I really like the way this turned out... TFL...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...