Friday, November 7, 2008

Howdy from my girls!!!



This is my girls Ellie Mae and Sweet Pea.. They loooove carrots and so when my little granddaughter comes over she loves to feed them carrots and they love for her to feed them carrots. I think all three are just a tiny bit spoiled.... I wouldn't have it any other way...
Okay, on with the description...
The Base Card is Basic Black
Then next layer is Tangerine Tango CS stamped with Canvas in Tangerine Tango ink.
The image is a picture that I took of my girls and then went to my Creative Keepsake Scrapbooking program and did a digital background, adding leaves and their hats... They are sooo stylin'
This is layered on Basic Black and then Creamy Caramel.
The circle is More Mustard cut with SU Circle Punch and stamped with one of the leaves from With Gratitude, Howdy is from my computer. I sponged around the edge with More Mustard.
Layered on Basic Black Circle.
Popped up with pop dots.
The other sentiment is also from my computer and ths is also popped up on pop dots.
Added the ribbon and bow...
I really had a lot of fun with this and I think I will do a few more for my siblings... They would all get a kick out of this and they all know how spoiled my girls are....
Thanks for looking....
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...