Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ooh la la - Anniversary Card for Friend.



A lady I work with asked me if I would make her an anniversary card so that she could give it to her husband... Of course I said I would, and this is what I came up with.. I did ask her what her husbands favorite color was, and she said blue. I think he may change it to red after she gives this to him.. lol What do you think? This is what I used:
Basic Black CS
The Paper Co Black Velvet Flocked Floral
DoodleBug Design Crushed Velvet CS
Red Glitter Papper
Eyelets
Black cord
Corner punch
Black Velvet Brads from Doodlebug Design
Cotton Balls
Pop Dots....
My husband was a little hurt that this was not for him... But, I reminded him that his Birthday was next month... Who knows.................... TFL..
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...