Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks with a Touch of Pink on a Frosted Filter



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and/or friends...
This is the card that I made for Thursday's Challenge (Giving Thanks), which pretty much sums up the challenge.. And I am so very thankful for all of my family and friends..
And Today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS.  Which was to use 3 stamps, 1 had to be an animal, 3 colors of paper and Ink, one had to be pink and 3 embellishments.
Okay, it may not look like I used pink, but I did.......
The base card is Kiwi Kiss
Next layer is a coffee filter which I did the Frosted Filter Technique.  Took a regular plate dropped dots of Kiwi Kiss and PINK PIROUETTE, spritzed with water, smashed my coffee filter on top of this.. Wadded it up in a ball. Unwadded it, and dried with heat tool. So my background has pink in it....
Next I stamped Lovely as a Tree with VersaMark and embossed with brown. Stamped Noble Deer on BLUSH BLOSSOM in Chocolate Chip and clear embossed this. Cut the deer out and popped on on pop dots. I almost had 2 does and 1 buck....lol. Stamped sentiment with VersaMark and embossed in brown. Cut the top corners out with decorative corner punch and added ribbon...
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...